When work and travel keep you away from your pets, you likely consider a variety of pet care options, from asking family or friends to securing the services of a professional pet sitter.
An increasing number of pet owners are using the services of professional pet sitters to take advantage of the benefits in-home pet care provides:
• Pets are happier and experience less stress at home.
• Diet and exercise routines are uninterrupted.
• Travel trauma for both owner and pet is eliminated.
• Pet’s exposure to illness is minimized.
• No need to impose on Untrained or unwilling friends/family/neighbors
• Peace of mind knowing that your pet is being cared for by a professional.
Professional pet sitters are just what the description implies – professional. While having friends, family, or neighbors care for your pets may seem like a choice, professional pet sitters do this for a living and have the experience necessary to care for your animals. A professional pet sitter:
Hiring a dog walker can provide amazing benefits for your pet, as well as for you. Here are the top 5 reasons we believe hiring a dog walker is important
1. Pets need regular and consistent exercise to live long, healthy, and happy lives. Many pets will acquire specific health problems in their lifetime that could easily be prevented or reduced with regular exercise. One of the absolute best ways to keep your pet healthy is to provide 3 or more 20+ minute walks per day.
2. Socialization and Stimulation – Walking not only gets your dog needed exercise, but it also stimulates his/her senses. Your dog gets to see, smell, feel, and hear all types of new and interesting things when out for a walk. This may include meeting other people or animals. These adventures are frequently the highlights of our pet’s day.
3. Behaviour – A tired dog is a good dog. Regular walking helps reduce excess energy in your pup, resulting in calmer behavior at home. With frequent, lengthy walks, your dog may be less inclined to bark, chew, bite, use the bathroom indoors, etc.
4. Peace of Mind – Hiring a dog walker gives you the peace of mind that your dog is well taken care of, whether you're at home or out. With a daily dog walker, you don’t have to rush home if you're late leaving work, or if your dog doesn’t completely “finish” when taken out in the morning. Knowing that your dog will get quality time outdoors during the day helps relieve the guilt or stress held if your pup is otherwise locked up alone, often for 8 or more hours every day.
5. Time – We all live busy lives, and every minute counts. Sometimes, consistent lengthy walks are difficult to fit into our schedules. With a regular dog walker, your dog still gets all of the exercise and attention they deserve, while you get back a great deal of time. Everyone wins!
There are many other reasons to hire a professional dog walker, but by now, the benefits should be clear. Vet Tech Pet Services makes hiring a professional dog walker simple with our affordable options, quality service, and experienced dog walkers.
We’d love to help you and your dog get the benefits a professional dog walker provides.
Still not sure, or are wanting more information? Contact Us to find out more!
Fabulous! Please either create a new account, or login to an existing one!
Already A Client?
Copyright © 2021 Vet Tech Pet Services - All Rights Reserved.
Pet Sitting, Dog Walking, Pet Concierge & Mobile Veterinary Technician Services
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder